The hemorrhoid on the Puget Sound
gopher
2013-12-28 10:09:38 UTC
bend
2013-12-31 06:26:21 UTC
The Hemorroid on the Puget Sound.
Check it out on google maps.
A Place where you can smell and taste your neighbors burning garbage smoke coming out of their chimney all day every day. The number one most polluted air in Washington State.
Also known as Tacompton. Where every gangster and most of the White trailer trash has to have a vicious pitbull to bark and yowl all day long, as it freezes out in the poorly fenced yard. Check out the number of dog on people attacks. Where Animal control treats the victim as the guilty party.
An accurate imitation of early industrial London.
A place to pick up breathing disease quickly. Top pollutant, particulate matter from green wood smoke. Top of the charts for ignored, and not enforced, burn bans.
The Gayest city in the U.S. Must be because it imitates their favorite smell 24/7.
Want to meet a chicken shit council person or police officer come here.
I love the place ever since I excaped it.
Tacoma, a stop on i-5 that once you get trapped there you have a hard time excaping. Oh and yes the dumping ground for State released catagory one Sexual predators. Bring you kids.