Anyone use TAGRO Mix on lawn or garden?
k***@gmail.com
2019-01-22 03:55:46 UTC
Bob, I live in Colorado and we have clay soil. Is there anyway to get this product from you. Or do you recommend any mixture from the stores.

Crazy question but thank you

Kathy Hoyer
k***@gmail.com
2019-01-22 04:10:01 UTC
Just figured it out lol thx
b***@gmail.com
2020-06-20 14:47:06 UTC
Tagro is truly an excellent product. We put it around around our outdoor and indoor plants and add it to potting soil for annuals. Add an inch or so to your grass every spring and no other fertilizer will need to be used. Cheap and extremely effective.
Troy Schwab
2021-07-27 15:07:49 UTC
Tagro is a wonderful product. Last year I more or less followed Tacoma
PUD's new lawn planting plan. Only thing I did wrong is where they
advise 1" of Tagro, I figured "What the heck, if 1 is good, think what
4 would do". BIG MISTAKE... All of last summer I was forced to mow at
least twice a week! If I mowed on Sunday and waited til Thursday, the
stuff was over the top of my mower. Lawn so green, it almost looked
blue. And this past summer the new lawn still looked great.
Reply-to address is altered
Remove _NOT_
Same thing happened to me. i was mowing 3 times a week and it almost wasn't enough. looked beautiful though! Now i'm almost scared to use it on my front yard because i might not have the energy :-)