Costco supply of food
softsofa
2010-12-06 07:32:07 UTC
Hate going to the grocery store every week? Costco has the solution.

For only $25,999.99, you can buy 99,000 portions of food at one time.
Packed securely in numerous sealed plastic buckets with a shelf-life
of 20 years, it'll be a loooooong time before your carbon footprints
take you back to Mr Grocer.

www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11607031&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC

[]softsofa[]
Alex Clayton
2010-12-08 20:48:35 UTC
Post by softsofa
Hate going to the grocery store every week? Costco has the solution.
For only $25,999.99, you can buy 99,000 portions of food at one time.
Packed securely in numerous sealed plastic buckets with a shelf-life
of 20 years, it'll be a loooooong time before your carbon footprints
take you back to Mr Grocer.
www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11607031&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC
[]softsofa[]
While I don't think I would be wanting the pallet a single bucket might not
be a bad idea. If we ever do have a real good shake here we could be on our
own for as much as 5 days or so. Might not hurt to have one bucket just as a
just in case thing. Already bought myself a better generator for Christmas.
During the great snow storm we lost power for a while. The little gen I
bought for Y2K did fine for being able to watch TV but being as it was about
15 deg. outside it did make me wonder about pipes if it had gone on for a
day or so. Now we can watch TV and keep the whole house warm too. If the
power goes out again for a couple days I may have some of my neighbors
suddenly wanting to come and get to know me when they see the TV going. <G>
learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers
FastPitch
2010-12-11 17:19:08 UTC
The little gen I bought for Y2K
That says it all Alex. Thanks for the good laugh this am!