We request that Obama be impeached for the following reasons.
Obma Lied
2013-01-19 00:53:30 UTC
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-request-obama-be-
impeached-following-reasons/cpk4V6zK

We request that Barack Obama be impeached for the following
reasons.

1. He proclaimed war in libya without getting congress approval
first. Article I, Section 8- Only congress can approve to start
war.

2. Obamacare is unconstitutional. Forcing US citizens to get
health insurance whether they want it or not.

3. Obama disrespects our Constitution calling it flawed and
trying to change it even after taking this oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute
the Office of President of the United States,

and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend
the Constitution of the United States."

4. Appointing agency “czars” without Senate approval.

Created: Nov 11, 2012
Issues: Government Reform
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY DECEMBER 11, 2012 TO REACH GOAL OF 25,000 0
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 45,302

Brad Guth
2013-01-19 01:11:15 UTC
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
Yes, Hagar, we feel your pain.

Too bad that your GOP mafia didn't have a better option for us.
Bast
2013-01-19 01:27:07 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
AND THAT, is why Obama can do what he pleases. Since the "other" party,
seemed to want Obama to be re-elected.
And why they will never impeach him.

But enough citizens can get mad enough to take back this country from the
politician dictators.
And it's not going to be through any stupid petition.
Obma Lied
2013-01-19 07:23:54 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
You betcha. We're going to shoot the hell out of those
communist democrats.
Warhol
2013-01-19 08:34:07 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
you are gone get the UN troops under french command on your back if
you do that... beware of the frogs I tell you... they already have a
plan and are only awaiting for the hour....

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1205528935
Bast
2013-01-20 10:29:56 UTC
Post by Obma Lied
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
Maybe YOU will.
I don't think any politician is worth the cost of a bullet.
When they will just replace any missing ones with even worse options.
Warhol
2013-01-20 20:02:07 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
we can't combat them with weapons... violence makes them powerful...
but if you laugh with them, they become weak... and defenseless..

So... the secret weapon against evil... JOKES
Bast
2013-01-21 00:38:02 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Bast
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
Not "WITH",....AT.

e.g. When they demonize gun owners,....we tell them that we gun owners
don't give a shit what they think.
Warhol
2013-01-21 01:39:00 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by Warhol
Post by Bast
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
right that joke will kill them... and we will have a good laugh...
they don't support that neither.
John Burger
2013-01-22 07:25:04 UTC
Post by Obma Lied
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
As an outside observer, I would say that Obama is absolutely safe.

He has displayed a great deal of low cunning in having Joe Biden for his
Vice President. It is the ultimate insurance policy.

I would say that no American, sane or insane, drunk, sober or zonked out
on drugs would even think of shooting at him if that meant that Joe
Biden would become the President.

Of course, Joe Biden might feel differently about that...
Warhol
2013-01-22 09:07:42 UTC
Post by John Burger
Post by Bast
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Obma Lied
[...]
Obama is a false prophet... he promise peace and prosperity... the new
fairytale... Obama-Biden: Playing the Liar Card... We believe that
America's prosperity must rest upon the broad shoulders of a rising
middle class. ... We, the people, still believe that enduring security
and lasting peace do not require perpetual war.

the false savior bombya was placed on his throne to rule like NERO...
The actions of the Obama regime and Democrat MarxoFascists are the
downfall of the land of the free and the brave... just as the burning
of Rome, Cesar Obamacus Nero preparing an experiment which brings
total collapse and tyranny with a very real bloodbath in wait...