We're #6, we're #6!
softsofa
2010-07-29 19:25:50 UTC
Our fiscally astute governor and legislature have clawed their way to
the #6 spot in state debt per citizen. We are actually ahead of
California! Boo-Ya!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

(left side, hit "Per Citizen" button)

[]softsofa[]
Alex Clayton
2010-07-29 20:12:04 UTC
Post by softsofa
Our fiscally astute governor and legislature have clawed their way to
the #6 spot in state debt per citizen. We are actually ahead of
California! Boo-Ya!
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
(left side, hit "Per Citizen" button)
[]softsofa[]
By the time they manage to run a couple more big businesses out of the state
we should be able to bump up another point or 2.
--
Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the
corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.